2017 AGM Notice
The 2017 Cycling Southland Annual General Meeting is to be held on Thursday, July 27, in the Champions Lounge at the SIT Zero Fees Velodrome at 7.30pm.
Please find links to AGM papers below
AGM Papers Downloads
No person can hold more than two proxies at the AGM. Also the person exercising the proxy must also be eligible to vote at the AGM. They must be provided to the General Manager prior to the start of the meeting.
Please contact Mark Hotton at Cycling Southland with any queries.
Tuesday Club Racing Details
Club racing is held on alternate Tuesday nights and all are welcome. Racing runs from 6pm-8pm.
From August 1, it will alternate fortnightly with the hour-long Open Club Roll (6pm-7pm), and the two-hour U19 & Masters Endurance Session (7pm-9pm).
On the alternate weeks of racing an hour-long U19 & Masters Endurance Session will be held on Thursdays from 8pm-9pm (starts August 10).
It will run in this cycle:
July 25 Racing Aug 1 Club Roll followed by Enduro
Aug 8 Racing Aug 15 Club Roll followed by Enduro
Aug 22 Racing Aug 29 Club Roll followed by Enduro
Major Event Calendar
- 23 July - Cycling Southland Corporate Pursuit <more info>
- 21 July to 3 November - King House Removal Omnium Track Series <more info>
- 23 & 24 September - Southland Road Champs
- 6 to 8 October - Yunca Junior Tour of Southland <more info>
- 10 to 11 October - ILT Junior Track Carnival and Southland Secondary School Track Champs
- 29 October to 4 November - SBS Bank Tour of Southland <more info>
- 1 to 3 December - Southland Track Championships <more info>