2017 AGM Notice
Notice is hereby given that the 2017 Cycling Southland Annual General Meeting will take place in the Champions Lounge on Thursday, July 27, at 7pm.
Nominations for two executive positions, three selectors, and new roles of senior road convenor and senior track convenor must be received by the General Manager by noon on Tuesday, July 18.
Major Event Calendar
- 23 July - Cycling Southland Corporate Pursuit <more info>
- 21 July to 3 November - King House Removal Omnium Track Series <more info>
- 23 & 24 September - Southland Road Champs
- 6 to 8 October - Yunca Junior Tour of Southland <more info>
- 10 to 11 October - ILT Junior Track Carnival and Southland Secondary School Track Champs
- 29 October to 4 November - SBS Bank Tour of Southland <more info>
- 1 to 3 December - Southland Track Championships <more info>
Tuesday Club Racing Details
Club racing is held on alternate Tuesday nights and all are welcome. Racing runs from 6pm-8pm.
From August 1, it will alternate fortnightly with the hour-long Open Club Roll (6pm-7pm), and the two-hour U19 & Masters Endurance Session (7pm-9pm).
On the alternate weeks of racing an hour-long U19 & Masters Endurance Session will be held on Thursdays from 8pm-9pm (starts August 10).
It will run in this cycle:
July 25 Racing Aug 1 Club Roll followed by Enduro
Aug 8 Racing Aug 15 Club Roll followed by Enduro
Aug 22 Racing Aug 29 Club Roll followed by Enduro
Learn to Ride Term 3
We are now taking registrations for the Term 3 Learn to Ride Block.
This offers beginner children, aged 10 and up, an introduction to track cycling.
Starts July 24 and runs for 9 weeks.
Phone 03 219 9325 or email email@example.com to register now