Learn to Ride Term 1
We are now taking registrations for the Term 1 Learn to Ride Track block for 2018.
This offers beginner children, aged 10 and up, an introduction to track cycling. Minimum height restriction 130cm.
Starts Wednesday 7 and Friday 9 February, from 4-5pm, and runs until the end of school term. Select either a Wednesday or Friday but not both.
$85 fee includes, track hire, bike hire, coach, water bottle and certificate.
Phone 03 219 9325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register now.
Major Event Calendar
- 19 to 20 January - ILT New Year Track Carnival <read more>
- 20 January - Ascot Park Hotel Criteriums <read more>
- 21 to 25 February - Elite & U19 Track National Championships
- 7 to 11 March - Age Group Track National Championships
- 24 March - Stonewood Gore to Invercargill Road Classic
- 30 March to 3 April - Vital Signs Tour de Lakes <read more>
- 7 to 8 April - Southland Road Championships
- 5 May - Memorial Weekend Road Classics
- 1 September - Gore to Waikiwi Road Classic
- 5 to 7 October - Yunca Junior Tour of Southland
- 9 to 10 October - South Island Secondary School Champs and ILT Junior Carnival
- 28 October - 3 November - SBS Bank Tour of Southland <read more>
- 30 November - 2 December - Southland Track Championships
ILT New Year Track Carnival
Ascot Park Hotel New Year Criteriums
Saturday 20 January
View details and enter
Club racing is held on alternate Tuesday nights and all are welcome. Racing runs from 6pm-8pm.
Tuesdays alternate fortnightly with the hour-long Open Club Roll (6pm-7pm), and the two-hour U19 & Masters Endurance Session (7pm-9pm).
On the alternate weeks of racing an hour-long U19 & Masters Endurance Session will be held on Thursdays from 8pm-9pm.
It will run in this cycle:
Dec 12 Open Club Racing
Dec 19 Club Roll followed by Enduro