Learn to Ride Term 2
We are now taking registrations for the Term 2 Learn to Ride Track block for 2018.
This offers beginner children, aged 10 and up, an introduction to track cycling. Minimum height restriction 130cm.
Starts Wednesday 2 and Friday 4 May, from 4-5pm, and runs until the end of school term. Select either a Wednesday or Friday but not both.
$85 fee includes, track hire, bike hire, coach, water bottle and certificate.
Phone 03 219 9325 or email email@example.com to register now.
Major Event Calendar
- 5 May - Memorial Weekend Road Classics <read more>
- 22 June - Architecture Unlimited Corporate Pursuit Time Trial <read more>
- 1 July - Architecture Unlimited Corporate Pursuit Race Day <read more>
- 27 July to 9 November - King House Removals Race Series <read more>
- 1 September - Gore to Waikiwi Road Classic
- 5 to 7 October - Yunca Junior Tour of Southland <read more>
- 9 to 10 October - South Island Secondary School Champs and ILT Junior Carnival
- 28 October to 3 November - SBS Bank Tour of Southland <read more>
- 30 November to 2 December - Southland Track Championships