30th March - 2nd April (Easter Weekend)
Learn to Ride Term 2
We are now taking registrations for the Term 2 Learn to Ride Track block for 2018.
This offers beginner children, aged 10 and up, an introduction to track cycling. Minimum height restriction 130cm.
Starts Wednesday 2 and Friday 4 May, from 4-5pm, and runs until the end of school term. Select either a Wednesday or Friday but not both.
$85 fee includes, track hire, bike hire, coach, water bottle and certificate.
Phone 03 219 9325 or email email@example.com to register now.
Livestreaming of Vantage Age Group Track Champs
If you want to watch the racing again, check out the livestreaming by clicking on the links below.
Watch Sunday's racing by clicking here
Watch Saturday's racing by clicking here
Watch Friday's racing by clicking here
Watch Thursday's racing by clicking here
For more information and results click here
Coverage of Elites & U19
Major Event Calendar
- 24 March - Stonewood Homes Gore to Invercargill Road Classic <read more>
- 30 March to 2 April - Vital Signs Tour de Lakes <read more>
- 7 to 8 April - Southland Road Championships <read more>
- 5 May - Memorial Weekend Road Classics
- 1 September - Gore to Waikiwi Road Classic
- 5 to 7 October - Yunca Junior Tour of Southland
- 9 to 10 October - South Island Secondary School Champs and ILT Junior Carnival
- 28 October to 3 November - SBS Bank Tour of Southland <read more>
- 30 November to 2 December - Southland Track Championships