BikeNZ Level One Track Coaching Course – 13 – 14 July 2012
The inagural BikeNZ Level 1 Track Cycling Coaching Course will be run at our very own Stadium Southland Velodrome here in Invercargill, on 13-14 July 2012.
The course will cover:
· How to be an effective track cycling coach
· How to effectively coach track cycling techniques and analyse technique
· How to plan training sessions
· How to review your coaching and enhance your coaching performance
· Essential track cycling clothing and equipment knowledge for a coaching track cycling
The course will be run over two-days and the post-course assessment involves five hours of post-course self-directed learning time including three coaching sessions.