2018 Architecture Unlimited Corporate Pursuit
- April 23 - 7pm-8pm Have a Go Session on the track - free sessions bikes helmets provided
- April 26 - 8pm-9pm Have a Go Session on the track
May 4 - Entries Close midday
May 9 - Team Briefing 7pm Champions Lounge
June 22 - Time Trial 6pm First team away
July 1 - Race Day 9am - 4.30pm
July 1 - Prize Giving 6pm
- The Italian Pursuit is a four member team event. The race is held over 4 laps of the 250m track, a total of 1000m
- Two teams will be on the track at one time. Each starting and finishing on the opposite sides of the track
- The lead rider will ride one whole lap then pull off as the second rider takes over for their whole lap on the front of the team. Next will be the third rider and finally the fourth rider races the last lap. Each rider will complete a whole lap on the front of their team.
- Changes will take place between the cones on the respective straights (between the pursuit line and a cone placed 15metres beyond). The following riders’s front wheel may not overlap the leading rider’s rear wheel until they are in this zone. The leading rider must have left the sprinter’s lane before the 15 metre cone.
- The time of the team is taken on the final rider crossing their pursuit line.
Correct bike seat hold position on left Incorrect bike seat hold position on right
2018 Entry Form
Registration powered by RegOnline