2017 Architecture Unlimited Corporate Pursuit
Friday 7th July - Time Trial
Sunday 23rd July - Race Day
Monday 22nd May - Early Bird Entry Closes (noon)
Friday 2nd June - Entries Close
Wednesday 7th June - Race Briefing 7pm
Sunday 23rd - Prizegiving 7pm
Scroll down to enter your team
Read more about this year's rules and check out all the action from past events below
Team kit order form
- The Italian Pursuit is a four member team event. The race is held over 4 laps of the 250m track, a total of 1000m
- Two teams will be on the track at one time. Each starting and finishing on the opposite sides of the track
- The lead rider will ride one whole lap then pull off as the second rider takes over for their whole lap on the front of the team. Next will be the third rider and finally the fourth rider races the last lap. Each rider will complete a whole lap on the front of their team.
- Changes will take place between the cones on the respective straights (between the pursuit line and a cone placed 15metres beyond). The following riders’s front wheel may not overlap the leading rider’s rear wheel until they are in this zone. The leading rider must have left the sprinter’s lane before the 15 metre cone.
- The time of the team is taken on the final rider crossing their pursuit line.
Rules of the Corporate Pursuit
2017 Entry Form
Registration powered by RegOnline