Fun and Information-filled sessions for ladies who are beginners or want to start riding a bike.
Session 1 - 14 June 7.30pm Sarah Ulmer Lounge ILT Velodrome
- The health benefits of exercise/riding a bike.
- The all-important social side of recreational riding.
- Finding the right bike, type and fit.
Session 2 - 28 June 7.30pm Sarah Ulmer Lounge ILT Velodrome
- How to ride a bike.
- Road Safety
Hear from one of our local female riders on how to ride, how often to ride and what to wear. Ask any questions you may have.
Session 3 - 12 July 7.30pm Track ILT Velodrome
- Bike Maintainance - Get your hands dirty and learn how to change a tyre and general maintainance of your bike.
- Have a ride on the ILT Velodrome. There will be assistance for those who have never ridden on the track before.
Cost for all 3 sessions is $20. ($15 for Cycling Southland members). Refreshments and a free gift will be provided at each session.
Tickets are available from Cycling Southland at the ILT Velodrome or phone 03 2173215 or email us.