Entries have now closed. For enquiries please contact Cycling Southland.
A race briefing will be held at Stadium Southland Velodrome on Friday 5th October at 9am.
ATTENDANCE IS COMPULSORY unless prior arrangements are made.
All riders (including international riders) require their bike licenses at the briefing
Gearing as follows:
There will be separate races for every category where the organizers deem the entries in that category are sufficient. All age groups will compete for category jerseys (Tour Winner, Sprint Ace and King/Queen of the Mountain)
Race Entry Conditions:
1. Entries will only be accepted via the online form above and must be submitted by 21 September 2011.
2. No entries will be processed until payment has been confirmed with the entry.
3. Entries will not be accepted by telephone.
4. Riders withdrawing after the commencement of the event must advise the Chief Commissaire.
5. Racing is conducted under BikeNZ R+T rules except as stated otherwise.
For all categories this is a five stage tour. Please find below details of the 2012 Tour route. Click the stage name for a downloadable copy of the route map.
|Prologue - Teretonga TT||2.6km||2.6km||2.6km||2.6km||2.6km||2.6km|
|Stage 2 - Teretonga Kermise||20.8km||15.6km||15.6km||10.4km||10.4km||5.2km|
|Stage 3 - Beast of the East||75km||50km||50km||25km||25km||12.5km|
|Stage 4 - New Vale Circuit||68km||51km||51km||34km||34km||17km|
|Stage 5 - Inner City Criterium||25min+3 laps||18min+3 laps||20min+3 laps||15min+3 laps||10min+3 laps||8min+3 laps|
|Stage 6 - Mabel Bush-Springhills||3 laps||1.5 laps||2 laps||1 lap||1 lap||Half lap|