The New Zealand Masters Games is an annual multisport event which alternates between Dunedin and Wanganui. The Otago Community Trust New Zealand Masters Games 2018 will be held in Dunedin from the 3rd to the 11th of February.
Cycling is a one of the 63 events on offer at the Masters Games. We would like to encourage as many Masters Cycling competitors to join us in Dunedin at the 2018 event.
- The 2018 event will be held from the 3rd to the 11th of February 2018
- The 2018 event will be held in Dunedin.
- Attracting over 5000 competitors, they will come from Otago, other regions of New Zealand and overseas.
- We have 63 events in the schedule offering a full range of sports to participate in for both winter and summer codes.
- There are opening and closing ceremonies, medals are awarded and with a full entertainment schedule having fun is just as important as the sport.
- Competitors do not need to be an elite athlete to compete and do not need to qualify. Anyone can register for the Games – whether to win, to beat their personal best or to just have fun.
- To register or for more information go to www.nzmg.com.
Information on Cycling is:
- Road Cycling is on the 3rd & 4th of February 2018
- Track Cycling is on the 8th & 9th of February 2018
- Minimum age for competitors is 30 years as at the first day of competition
- Events on offer are Road Time Trial 25 km individual
Race Women 50km Men 50km & 75km
Track 2 Lap Sprint
2000/3000 Individual Pursuit
500m time Trial